Sunday, November 10, 2013

What a week!

This week has been pretty boring for food and everything else, I guess. And isn't it always the case that when the week feels so long the weekend flies by. I thought I was coming down with a cold on Tuesday so Mark cooked. Then I thought I had the flu by Thursday! I didn't. Just a bit run down. And after the longest week it's already Sunday. I've got big plans for next weekend, though!

We've invited a few friends over for dinner. I've only hosted one dinner party and while it was a success (at least I think it was), it was a year ago. I've been working on a menu and I'm excited to try some new things. I'm not going to go crazy with anything but I'll probably have a panic attack at some point.

In the meantime, I've been knitting a hat for Mark. I realized once I started on it I was using the wrong size needles so I've ordered the correct ones and while I wait for them I'm just going to see how this hat plays out. I've been a bit desperate to knit recently.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment